Sales Leader (Wireless Professional Services) (closed)
VP of Sale (Wireless Services) http://bit.ly/vpwa12a (please use link to apply)
Summary: VP of Sales is a full-time, individual contributor, outside sales position focused on driving revenue through new and retained sales. The VP will cultivate contacts; sell solutions and partner with customers to solve their problems. They should also understand the prospects organization, understanding who the decision makers are and target them as contacts and potential opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
* Understand wireless and have wireless sales experience
* Will build the sales channel from the ground up
* Sell and service major wireless providers in the SE
* Define and achieve individual/company sales goals
* Direct current initiatives and uncover new opportunities
* Create on-going relationships with internal decision makers
* Understand essential wireless technologies like DAS, Macro, switching, RNC, etc.
* Build solutions around customer issues and sell Managed Solutions
* 3 to 5+ years of documented successful wireless sales experience including at least 2 years of wireless sales experience and ideally 2+ years selling managed solutions like DAS, Macro, RNC, switching solutions. Directly applicable experience a significant plus.
* Experience selling to end-users.
* Experience co-selling.
* Ability to work independently.
* Proficient in working with business technology: Salesforce.com, MS Office, Web-based meetings.
* Present a professional image at all times to customers and partners.
* Background in technology a plus.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Strong wireless background understand wireless technologies
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong communication skills
* Strong leadership acumen
* Strong work ethic
* Strong understanding of team concepts
* Strong focus on detail
* Strong time management skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience