Information Security Associate (closed)
Multiple locations: NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas
Sr. Consultant position
• Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, information security and other planning documents. Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology.
• Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information security systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
• Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
• Experience in gathering open-source intelligence and analyzing malware associated with advanced and persistent attacks.
• Background in information security and core computer science and the ability to translate deep technical knowledge to business language.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of open source intelligence, including methodologies to leverage available data from social media, search engines, message boards, and malware analysis to pin-point avenues of risk.
• Work with the team and the client to create strategic plans to assess and report intelligence from a technical and business perspective. Leverage prior experience in the field to setup a repeatable service line offering proactive intelligence and forensic analysis.
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
• Understanding of data encryption: Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), Information Security, Privacy, Risk/Compliance, Enterprise Data Encryption, data protection, email encryption, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
• Mobile security: iOs, mobile applications, cloud computing
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years hands-on experience with application security, mobile security, cloud security, and analysis of security and privacy data from public sources and malware code
• Previous experience with data encryption
• Previous experience in mobile security such as mobile applications, cloud computing and IO’s
• Effectively articulate findings and recommendations to client
• Ability to travel (including potential overseas travel)
• Current US driver’s license