Branch Manager (closed)
The Cushing Branch is open Monday - Saturday
Responsible for the sales/service activities, marketing plan, operating budget, profitability and operational integrity of the branch. Provides overall leadership for the branch. Understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the Bank.
Essential Job Functions
1. Ensures that the branch sales/service supports the overall corporate objective to provide superior service. Participates in selling Bank products and providing excellent customer service.
2. Plans, implements, and manages the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitability.
3. Ensures that the branch meets all regulatory compliance standards. Follows all operating policies and procedures. Ensures branch personnel comply with all laws and regulations. Documents and communicates individual compliance performance in annual staff evaluations.
4. Directs branch business development through outside calls, in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns, and targeted direct mailing. Develops and manages an annual branch marketing plan with specific goals.
5. Ensures expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-selling activities.
6. Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required
Five to eight years banking experience; Five years lending experience including commercial, consumer and real estate (depending upon branch)
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
Complete knowledge of sales, branch banking and consumer lending
Working knowledge of the Bank's products (i.e., deposits, cash management, loans and other fee income generating products).
Will supervise a team of 2 or more Professional Staff