Data Analyst – Various Vacancies (closed)
To apply please click here http://turnerandtownsend.turborecruit.com.au/job/job_details.cfm?id=748285&from=direct
Data Analyst – Various Vacancies – London
Turner and Townsend have a number of Data Analyst vacancies within London at all levels. You will be highly experienced with Visual Basic and technical software coding and have a natural ability with analysing and manipulating data.
- analysing, benchmarking, presenting and manipulating complex data files containing building construction, operational and performance data within our Cost Management and IT teams
- exceptional ability with Excel, Access, Visual Basic (VBA), macro and general Microsoft office applications
- graduate with IT systems background
- excellent people person, good team player and able to work under pressure
- knowledge of construction, buildings and/or facilities management would be an advantage
- creative and imaginative in presentation format/types/methods for data dashboards and data outputs
TURNER & TOWNSEND:
Turner & Townsend is a global professional services provider that supports organisations that invest in, own and operate assets.
Working from over 70 offices in 30 countries, we are making the difference to projects across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors worldwide. We help organisations succeed by managing risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of their assets.
Turner & Townsend is one of the UK’s leading professional services providers to businesses that invest in, own and operate assets in the public and private sectors. Our 1,200 strong team helps organisations deliver maximum value from their assets.
With 14 offices across England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, we support both public and private organisations, on the country’s biggest and most complex programmes and projects.
As well as helping organisations deliver and integrate new assets as quickly and efficiently as possible, we help set the asset strategies that support their corporate objectives. We also work with our clients to create safe and comfortable environments which are inexpensive to maintain, sustainable and practical to conduct business from.
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.