Pre/Post Net Security and Routing (closed)
Title: Pre/Post Net Security and Routing
Job Location: Irvine, CA/ San Francisco, CA/ Las Vegas, NV
Our customer is seeking a Pre/Post Net Security and Routing with compliance experience.
- Self manage and project manage multiple concurrent engagements and opportunities.
- Risk analysis and mitigation strategies from both a financial and operational perspective.
- Should have a solid grounding in networking and routing fundamentals Systems
- Solid working knowledge of popular operating systems; such as Windows Servers, Linux Servers Security
- Solid grounding in firewalling, logging, IDS/IPS, and encryption systems.
- Must possess demonstrable analytical problem solving skills.
- Should be familiar / comfortable with at least one standardized assessment methodology.
- Must be able to demonstrate that they have conducted assessment driven engagements in the past.
- Should be familiar with data privacy laws, safe harbor laws, and high profile data breach cases
- Should be familiar with one or more of the following compliance areas: ITIL, ISO27000, COBIT, SAS7(typeII), HIPPA, PCI-DSS, SOX/GLBA
- Should have a solid knowledge of IT governance models and how these are applied in practical support of a compliance objective
- Must have demonstrable oral and written communication skills
- Should have advanced independent certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, ISCA, CEH, etc...
US citizens only please.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com