Product Development Lead (closed)
Our client, a leader in the retail food space is seeking to hire a Product Development Lead to join their team in Media. The Product Development Lead will be responsible identifying product opportunities, research marketplace and supplier trends, and create a continuous pipeline of high-potential concepts for development.
- Create and refine specifications by developing multiple profiles/options for each concept and using a methodical approach to narrow down the best alternatives
- Direct manufacturing processes to help suppliers customize products and packaging to fit our client?s operational needs at a competitive cost
- Revise formulations and programs based on customer and Associate feedback from sensory events, in-store tests, and sales and profitability data in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Manage workflow and assign projects to direct reports
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum five years? experience using a formal product development process, or equivalent Master?s degree and field-related work
- Brand or Product Management experience with an emphasis in culinary/food service or hospitality field
- Experience using standard office software (MS Outlook and advanced Excel and/or Access database skills)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel (10%)
Profiles is a unique staffing firm specializing in marketing, creative, and interactive. Since 1998, we have served the needs of our Clients and Talent by matching the best candidates with the best companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Profiles offers competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, bonus pay, and health benefits.
For more information, please visit www.careerprofiles.com.