Software Architect - Java - Travel Industry (closed)
Are you interested in changing the way you, your family, and your friends will shop for travel products over the next 10 years?
Last year our client's award-winning software processed 2.5 billion travel searches, over 65 million bookings and $20 billion of revenue for our customers all over the world. Their customers are household brands such as Aer Lingus, United Airlines, Trailfinders, STA Travel and many more, and they have revolutionized the industry on how to drive shopping and loyalty for the world’s travelers.
Due to continued expansion of our customer base and the number of projects we are currently running, we have vacancies for Architects in their Atlanta office.
When you join as a Architect you will:
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A track record of designing and implementing Creative Customer Solutions
- With at least 7 years in application design and development
- And a minimum of 5+ years of OO/Internet design experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- And you must have had Customer Facing Experience in previous roles
We would also like you to have
- Expert knowledge of some or all of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, SOAP, REST, OOD/OOA, NET
- Experience working with database systems – Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
- Proficiency in web technologies would be advantageous – HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
- Travel technology and terminology experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Candidates, please. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available