AUTOMATION Design Engineer
- Design and programming of automation systems and equipment using PLC (programmable controller for automation processes) and CNC (Siemens SINUMERIK) systems
- Design and choice of the elements used in the structure of automation systems. Preparing the technical specification of the system.
- Technical support in selecting the components and the electrical and electronic devices that make up the automation system. Technical evaluation of offers and choosing the optimal solution for the designed system.
- Designing automation systems based on the product design theme and tracking the implementation methods through completion
- Customer support for making the necessary measurements
- Offering technical information and maintaining the relationship with the costumer during the project.
- To assume responsibility for the subcontractors proposals, after having verified the market position and the standards of the services provided by them.
- Responsible for the correctness of the automation system design .
- Coordinates and supervises technically the team of electricians for the designed system to be executed in good conditions.
- Responsible for the correctness of the components chosen to make up the automation system. He provides technical support to the Logistics department for purchasing the equipments to be used in the automation systems structure.
- Responsible for the quality of personnel activity subordinated to him and for the completion of the automations.
- Preparing the documentation for starting the product manufacturing
- Updating the documentation during the project and at the end of the project, depending on technological changes that occurred.
- Is authorized to design and coordinate the automation systems execution, according to the contractual requirements.
- Higher specialized technical education (Automatic Control and Computers/Electrical Engineering )
- Relevant experience in industrial design (preferable at least 4 years)
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced Knowledge in industrial automation systems design, Knowledge in PLC and CNC Programming - Simatic S7 and SINUMERIC 840D PL or SL
- English Language – Advanced level - mandatory
- German Language - preferable
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Integrity, professionalism
- Frequency: rarely (national and international)
Ensured conditions: travel allowance, accommodation, transportation