MECHANICAL Design Engineer
- designing and tracking the implementation methods through completion
- designing assemblies and parts specifically for the machines and the equipment production, based on the product design theme
- Technical support in selecting the mechanical components. Technical evaluation of offers and choosing the optimal solution for the designed system.
- To assume responsibility for the subcontractors proposals, after having verified the market position and the standards of the services provided by them.
- Responsible for the correctness of the designed parts and systems.
- Provides technical support to the Logistics department for purchasing the components to be used
- Coordinates and supervises technically the production team for the designed system to be executed in good conditions.
- Going to the costumers for making the measurements
- Offering technical information and maintaining the relationship with the costumer during the project
- Technical support during parts and assemblies execution, specifically for the production
- Preparing the documentation for starting the product manufacturing
- Updating the documentation during the project and at the end of the project, depending on technological changes that occurred.
- Is authorized to design and coordinate the assemblies and parts, according to the contractual requirements.
- Higher specialized technical education (Mechanical Specialization / TCM-Machine Manufacturing Technology Specialization / hydraulic systems – water installations)
- Relevant experience in industrial design (preferable at least 6 years)
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced Knowledge in 3D design, PRO - E or similar
- English Language - Advanced level
- German Language - preferable
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Integrity, professionalism
- Frequency: rarely (national and international)
- Ensured conditions: travel allowance, accommodation, transportation