Online Marketing Designer (closed)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
£18,000 - £23,000 compensation
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic with the flexibility
and willingness to take on any task. You should display a forward-thinking, positive outlook and offer
strategic creative solutions for design tasks. You need to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, high
attention to detail, and ability to take design projects from start to finish. Must be able to work within a
team and own initiative to help deliver the e-commerce plan.
- A strong web and print based design background (preferably in ecommerce/retail).
- An exceptional creative thinker with a flexibility and variety in style of work.
- A strong working knowledge of Creative Suite CS3/4 - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design.
- A strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO to be able to update web pages.
- An experience of Flash and Dreamweaver (preferable but not essential).
- A strong understanding of the customer and their motivations to buy.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- To create all segmented and automated transactional customer e-mails.
- To aid implementation and development of the e-mail broadcast system.
- To create all web banners and category landing pages.
- To manage and update content - including banners, images and descriptions - to maximise impact.
- To deliver bespoke projects to drive website sales.