Online Marketing Manager (closed)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
£25,000 - £35,000 compensation
Build awareness, greater search engine presence and ranking to
drive traffic and conversion to the website through delivery of quality copy and
implementation of effective online marketing campaigns (SEO,SEM, affiliate activity
and social media campaigns). To improve conversion and basket size through the use
of upselling/cross selling techniques and customer product reviews.
• Working with Online Product Coordinator, review and edit product descriptions
provided by the Buying team to ensure consistency, optimisation for customer
search navigation, SEO and the customer’s comprehension and engagement.
• Working with the SEO agency, produce additional copy across the website for
• Working with the Online Product Coordinator and using in-house software, cross
sell and upsell products to increase basket size.
• Coordinate stories/collections/outfits online to mirror email and banner
• Write relevant copy for weekly emails, banners and department heads
• Working with E-Commerce Manager, implement online marketing plan providing
advertising banners and quality copy to support affiliate, seo, google shopping
and other online campaigns.
• Build relationships with affiliate partners and bloggers.
• Manage PPC campaigns.
• Track, analyse and ROI report on the success of the campaigns with suggestions
for future activity.
• With SEO agency, regularly monitor and report on Search engine positions. Make
suggestions for future keyword targets.
• Working with web designer and external agency, produce relevant copy/articles
for social media campaigns: facebook, twitter, blogs, online magazine to drive
traffic and increase customer engagement.
• Constantly monitor competitor marketing activity and make suggestions for
Graduate calibre. Qualifications in marketing and/or e-commerce desirable but not essential
Proven copywriting skills
Experience in implementing online marketing campaigns (PPC, affiliates)
Experience in SEO