Mechanical Engineer (closed)
A great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer! In this role you will be working with a respected and growing supplier to the Automotive and Heavy Equipment industry in providing their customers with quality proven products. As a Mechanical Engineer with this company you will be able to work the design process, interact with the sales and the development teams as well as liaise with the customer throughout the process. This is an ideal job for someone who wants stability while living and working in the Madison area and could be a great fit for someone early in his or her career.
To Qualify the ideal Mechanical Engineer will have:
- CAD modeling/Print creation
- Project management skills.
- Independent, motivated, customer-focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Solid communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in cross functional team environment.
- Good computer skills with Office applications.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS Mechanical Engineer or equivalent educational degree is required.
- 0 to 3 years of experience as related to product design using solid modeling tools (Inventor preferred).
- Basic knowledge of vehicle chassis systems
- Basic knowledge of exhaust components
- Six Sigma knowledge / skills preferred