Physical Therapist / PT (closed)
Company Information: Very well respected Home Care Company. As an industry leader with 30 years of service, taking care of our employee family is at the core of our belief system. You deserve to work for a company that recognizes your value and invests in your personal and professional growth.
Georgetown, DE: It is a Town of Georgetown, a community with small town charm, historic appeal, cultural diversity and excellent educational facilities-just west of Delaware’s award winning beaches, just 16 miles from anywhere in Sussex County!
Compensation: Therapist with this company earn from 90K to 110K depending on their experience. They are offering $10,000 sign on Bonus.
As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and treatment
- Be provided with a consistent case load.
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
- Spend more time working with patients and make a significant difference in their lives
- Manage and educate the Physical Therapy Assistants’ performance in implementing physical therapy services.
- Have flexibility in your work schedule and autonomy in patient assessment
- Be positioned for Career Advancements within the company.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- One year (1) of physical therapy experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
What can you expect?
- Health and Wellness:
- Group Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Discount Program
- Tobacco Free policy
- Retirement and Savings:
- A 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution.
- Discounts with a variety of national companies: you can save on Cell phone service, Computers and technology, and nursing scrubs.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Plan lets eligible employees purchase company’s common stock at a discounted market price.
- Work/Life Programs
Success outside of work will help you be more successful and focused when you’re on the clock
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning Opportunities
Through our tuition reimbursement program, we help you enhance your skills, education and career mobility. We provided over 125,000 hours of free continuing education to our nurses, therapists and social workers.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Bill’s Book Club membership