Project Engineer (closed)
Basic Purpose of Job:
To provide Project Engineering services during project lifecycle engineering, commissioning and hand-over, shutdown support and plant/platform improvements.
You will be expected to work on a wide range of projects applying both mechanical and environmental knowledge.
You will be required to work autonomously on small to medium scale projects as well as being valuable team member on larger multi-million pound projects.
Regular activities include:
- Equipment, pipe and valve sizing, selection, specification and procurement.
- Process design and verification.
- Pressure System design & compilation of WSE’s.
- Site attendance, equipment layouts & GA’s.
- Project budgeting and programmes.
- ATEX & DSEAR reviews and risk assessments.
- 2D & 3D AutoCAD experience, familiarity of piping designs and verification to B31.3
Education & Qualifications:
Engineering Degree (Preferred). But a HNC/HND will be considered with suitable experience.