Chinese Executive Chef (301802/MBR) (closed)
About the client
A distinctive five-star Hotel situated in the dynamic city of Guangzhou. with its stunning array of cultural and business destinations. The Hotel is part of an Global Hotel Group with properties situated in most major cities.
The Hotel Features over 350 luxurious guest rooms and suites, which enjoy panoramic views of the Pearl River, consisting of exceptional restaurants, a luxurious spa and fitness center and heated outdoor pool.
About the role
- Seeking an Experienced and knowledgeable Chinese Executive Chef for the Hotels Cantonese fine dining Restaurant.
- The Restaurant features authentic masterpieces hailing from contemporary and classic Cantonese cuisine.
- The Venue has a main dining room, six private rooms and seven semi-private rooms
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 10 years culinary working experience in international class Hotels
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Chinese Chef position.
- Be familiar with Cantonese Foods
- Innovation and creative
- Strong leadership
- Familiar with Kitchen operation
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin with a Basic understanding of the English Language
- International Luxury Hotel background is preferred.
About the offer
- Very Attractive Gross Salary
- Package is negotiable based on the candidates experience
- Opportunity available as soon as possible
- Interested persons, please email Matthew Brown at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to live and work in the location advertised. Portfolio embraces diversity and is committed to providing equal opportunities for candidates.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Matthew Brown at Matthew.Brown@portfolio-asia.com, quoting PSD Ref: 301802/MBR
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.