Sales Administrator - Italian (closed)
To submit quotations to supply our clients products. To work with other departments, to ensure the quotations are submitted and the pricing is updated in a timely manner to allow order entry.
- Search for potential quotations relevant to our clients business
- Ensure quotations are processed within the set deadlines
- Work with other departments globally to gather information relevant for the quotations – eg. Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Logistics etc
- Submit the quotations in accordance with specific customer requirements
- Maintain accurate files for historical & reference purposes, including awards, alterations & extensions of contracts
- Prepare quotations received from Customers & Sales Reps
- Send a written price confirmation to the Customer
- Update List Pricing on the system as necessary
- Update agreed Special Pricing, including Promotional Pricing, on relevant systems to allow for clean order entry
- Ensure that all pricing/product modifications are updated with correct pricing to allow order entry
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to determine current pricing and to facilitate renewal of prices
- Ensure that the brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Experience or knowledge of pricing, quotations or public procurement advantageous
- Legal or Business qualification advantageous
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Attention to details, with clerical speed & accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer focus (Internal & External)
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills
For more information on this company please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 061 502 328