Recruitment Consultant (closed)
As part of our major expansion plans, we are looking for quality candidates - dynamic, creative and motivated individuals to join with us as Recruitment Consultant.
- Responsible for recruitment selection and staffing services for IT related skillsets
- Detailed requirement gathering
- Co-ordinate & organize recruitment events/ activities
- Explore, Identify & Develop new recruitment opportunities.
- Perform interviewing, screening, and selection processes
- Assessment of suitable candidates in accordance to clients' requirements
- Provide excellent services and follow-up regularly with project sites and candidates
- Provide professional consultation on employment market and practices to both project sites/clients and jobseekers
- Engaging appropriate recruiting channels and tools to source for candidates
- Managing the client-candidate meeting process through interview to offer stage and beyond
We are looking for an individual with 2 - 5 years work experience, ideally in IT recruitment or in a functional IT capacity.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, persistent and professional in all aspects
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior recruitment experience is not a must as extensive training will be provided
- Enjoys communicating with people and working in a meritocracy environment
We also want to evaluate whether you have the passion and resilience to build and drive a dynamic business. Communication ability is key and we want individuals who are able to build trust and credibility with their audience in a short time, and also drive business objectives in these interactions.