Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst / Change Analyst (closed)
Our client is looking for an Analytical Change Expert to support the design and implementation work of the Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) specialising on Accounting and Risk. The FDW is a central component of the future Group Finance reporting and analysis processes, and will cover all Finance relevant information for group and local reporting.
The FDW team is maintaining and designing the corresponding data and validation processes, designs the storage structures and the business processes, builds the interfaces to the associated reporting and calculation frameworks. It is the main contact for the IT and defines the change processes that are implemented by the IT change department.
Within the team, the role of the Analytical Change Specialist is to analyse and define the business requirements, translate them into business processes and liaise with IT for the technical implementation. In order to fulfil this role, the candidate has to cover both, a detailed understanding of the business content and the reporting requirements as well as their conceptual and technical representation in the data warehouse and the modelling within the corresponding technical reporting and calculation frameworks. On the one side he/she will deal with Finance and Risk analytics and reporting specialists to cover and analyse their requirements and on the other side with the IT department to specify these requirements and to ensure that they are technically integrated and implemented correctly.
- The Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Change Management & Analytics
- Definition and Documentation of Business Requirements
- Conceptual Design and Customisation of Warehouse Components
- Business Data Modelling
- Project Management
- Testing & Roll Out
- Data Analytics (High Volume & Content Driven)
- Business & Business Impact Analysis
Professional and Personal Qualifications:-
Graduate degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics with core area in Controlling or other profession with business and information technology skills.
- Significant work experience in Risk, Accounting or Controlling
- Excellent analytic skills
- Experience in high volume data analysis
- IT analytical skills (e.g. SQL, programming)
- Presentation & documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- High commitment and excellent team player
- Fluent English
- Investment Banking Product Knowledge