Oracle EBS Project Manager – Healthcare (closed)
Oracle EBS Project Manager – Healthcare
A leading multinational company is seeking IT Project Managers with considerable experience in Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS).
As the Oracle EBS Project Manager you will be responsible for IT Implementation Projects and Stakeholder Engagement globally. Projects will be change management focused where you will be replacing and migrating legacy hospital systems with cutting-edge ERP and HIS technologies. You will manage project planning, software implementation and overall transition of corporate culture.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have end-to-end IT Project Management experience working with Oracle e-Business Suite. Experience working in a large hospital environment with ERP and HIS technologies is preferred but the company offers comprehensive training so applications will be welcomed from ERP Project Managers experienced across a broad range of industries as long as they have completed several successful Oracle e-Business Suite implementations.
- Project Planning: assisting with bid proposals, project deliverables and documentation
- Client Relationship Management : liaising with high-level business and project stakeholders
- Implementation and Project Management: managing large software development teams
- Change management: overseeing change of corporate culture and end-user training
- Financial management: ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Implementing best practices
- MUST have a minimum 8 – 12 years industry experience
- SHOULD have a minimum 4+ years in project management
- MUST have completed several successful Oracle E-Business Suite implementations
- SHOULD be knowledgeable of both Infrastructure and Applications
- SHOULD hold PMP / Prince2 project management qualification