Technical Lead (Online Banking System) (closed)
This role require a person who has a strong background in J2EE development but who is currently hands off in development but involved majorly in team handling role.
- Manage technical aspects of the bank’s mission critical system, covering application and infrastructure design, high availability, load balancing, performance test, application vulnerability assessment, system trouble shooting and system recovery
- Manage technical projects involving application design, application deployment and system/network infrastructure
- Ensure application system design complies to internal guidelines, industry guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Lead the technical team in achieving delivery objectives and maintaining system with maximum up time
- Degree in Information Technology or similar, with 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Proven leader in building and managing an effective team
- Proficient in web application development, especially in the area of Apache, Weblogic, Weblogic portal and databases
- Experience in J2EE development, UNIX scripting and cryptographic technologies, including performing source code review
- Is self-motivated and able to manage ambiguities to drive results
- Mandarin speaking a plus as the candidate will be requiring to interact with mandarin speaking clients.
Interested candidates, please send across your resume to Vikram @ email@example.com or feel free to reach me at 68248314 for confidential discussion.