Partner – Financial Services - Strategy Consulting – SINGAPORE (closed)
Partner – Financial Services - Strategy Consulting – SINGAPORE
$ Highly competitive package
Further to relentless demand from existing global partners, our clients, a highly regarded Strategy Consulting firm, require a highly experienced Partner to lead their start up Financial Services Practice in Asia. This is a uniquely exciting opportunity to leverage the firm’s reputation in the US and Europe and your own contacts and knowledge to build a significant practice in the heart of Asia Pac.
Our clients focus on Customer focused strategies in the Retail, Commercial Banking, Payments and Insurance markets. The firm leverages its proven methodologies and advanced statistical models to analyze internal and external data, helping to segment customers and develop business and marketing strategies designed to increase loyalty, reduce attrition and drive brand leadership.
- You will personally drive new business development efforts in customer focused consulting, and build / lead a team of Financial Services focused Partners & Directors that are effective revenue generators
- You will be responsible for lead generation, account planning, proposal generation, pricing, negotiation and closure of new engagements
- Develop a cohesive to FSI market strategy
- Cultivate C-level relationships in the financial services and serve as a trusted advisor to the firm’s most strategic Asia clients
- Create a mature practice structure and associated processes, metrics, and methodologies, as the region is aggressively built out
The ideal candidates will have 15years + of Strategic consulting experience for a top tier firm and will have a track record of billing USD 2M pa. You will have a strong academic background, probably including an MBA from a highly ranked school. Ideally you will have some exposure to selling assignments in Asia and in any case will have detailed knowledge of; Private Banking, Retail Banking, Commercial Banking or Insurance.
This position requires an exceptional individual to drive an outstanding brand within a highly competitive market place. Please send your CV in absolute confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.