Performance Engineer/ Lead Developer (closed)
APEX Systems Inc is currently seeking a Senior Performance Engineer/ Lead Developer for longterm contract opportunity with our client, a leader in Telecommunications industry in Philadelphia.
Sr Performance Engineer/ Lead Developer
6+ month contract (permanent conversion potential)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Performance Engineer requirements:
- The candidate should be familiar with languages and application platform such as Java or J2EE or ruby or .Net.
- They should have at least 4 years Experience doing software development or Performance engineering (Team Lead experience preferred)
- Tool Guru (multiple tools preferred) such as loadrunner and Jmeter.
- Excellent workload modelling skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communications.
- Excellent understanding of how various n-tier environments "work" (specifically how they communicate).
- Excellent understanding of (relevant) communication protocols.
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems, Networks, hardware and common Performance related issues.
- Able to work independently on a variety projects.
- Excellent ability to report results graphically and verbally.
- Excellent ability to create "ad-hoc" tests to exploit areas of suspect performance.
- Excellent knowlege of Performance Engineering Methodology.
- Excellent ability to analyze results and find bottlenecks.
- Excellent ability to work alongside developers/admins/architects to collaboratively tune systems.
To apply, please email resume in word.doc to Technical Recruiter, Monica Coyle at email@example.com