Sales Agent/ Manager Trainee
We are seeking Sales Professionals who are self-motivated, customer service oriented individuals to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated products to existing clients and new customers. As a full time employee agent or a part time sales associate, you would help individuals, families and businesses. Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
With modern consumer-focused plans, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you get the life you want.
Sales or management experience is not required for this role! We provide a world-class training program that prepares associates for success.
- Presenting and explaining options based upon prospective clients needs and goals with exceptional customer service
- Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments with prospective insurance customers and meeting with individuals and business owners in their homes, businesses or other settings
- Expanding current business by consistently understanding clients’ changing needs and making appropriate recommendations
- Good communication and excellent listening skills with a positive attitude plus the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- A detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) with a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., “People Person") with a strong network of contacts
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- During the initial training period, you are provided with weekly compensation
- After training, compensation is performance-based, with tremendous sales incentive opportunity —the sky is the limit!
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance; disability benefits; retirement; 401(k) plan; and holiday and vacation days to ensure you and your family’s well-being
- Take advantage of our tuition assistance opportunities