Informatica Dataflux contract (closed)
This is an organization which understands that technology can be leveraged to provide a business advantage, so advancing technology is an ongoing corporate focus.
Looking for a DataFlux Developer to work in a MS CRM environment. You will work with the DataFlux tool to prevent duplicate data moving into the system, cleaning of data and merging of data. Data is coming in from many different files and applications ( Excel, ACT, and others for example ).
This is a great opportunity to learn DataFlux if you are experienced in other ETL tools such as Informatica, Trillium or HP DQ Analyzer. With the previous experience, the company will train you in DataFlux.
Working knowledge with one of the following databases
o SQL server
• 1+ years hands on SQL programming
• Experience with an application using a GUI to create process
• Understanding of ETL processes
• Understanding of RDBMS
• Understanding of Client-Server architecture
• Understanding of Webservice/SOA
Nice to have:
• Expertise with regular expressions
• IT knowledge in regards to performance tuning, permissions, user and groups,
This is an outstanding opportunity so please reach out to us immediately for consideration.