Software Configuration Managment Engineer (closed)
We have a great opportunity to join our team down in San Diego on a long term project with a great company in the Semiconductor Industry as a Software Configuration Mangement Specialist. This project is going to be exciting and will span multiple functional areas although you don't have to have experience in all of the tools to qualify (GIT, Perforce, Electric Commander, Electric Accelerator, ReviewBoard, JIRA, ClearQuest, Coverity, and more).
Call today (949)724-0304 x270 or email AStephen @ CrescentSolutions.net to inquire and apply.
- BS in Computer Science or higher degree.
- Strong knowledge with the PERL interpreted language.
- 5-10 years of experience with configuration and change management
- 5-10 years build & release management for software/firmware/embedded/web applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent UNIX skills.
- Proven automation experience enforcing processes with a source control tool and/or issue management system.
- Relational database/SQL knowledge, (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Good knowledge in programming language C, C++ or Java.
- Understands operating system concepts.
- Linux & Windows System Administration skills.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Electric Commander, Electric Accelerator
- GIT, Perforce