PT Office Administrator (closed)
Title: Part-Time Office Administrator - McLean, VA
Recruiting and staffing of this position is being handled by Mom Corps on behalf of our client. This is a part-time opportunity in McLean, VA. Hours will be 7-8 hours per day M-W (9:30-5:30) with 2 additional hours per day on Thursday and Friday (12-2).
The Office Administrator will excel at wearing multiple hats and seamlessly managing all aspects of this small medical practice.
* Provide excellent customer service to customers.
* Handle scheduling.
* Take payements for services and purchases.
* Enter transactions in Quickbooks and medical coding system.
* General filing for all job processes.
* Responsible for daily mail pick up and sort.
* Manage inventory and order office supplies as needed.
* Assist with marketing initiatives.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
Skills and Requirements:
*Willingness to complete administrative work required.
*Experience dealing with high net worth clients strongly preferred.
*Must have excellent communication skills and customer service attitude!
*Must be a self-starter with the ability to take charge.
*Strong business acumen.
*Flexible attitude towards duties and responsibilities.
*Motivation to learn about and grow a business.
*Superior written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to multi-task and reprioritize key.
*Experience with holistic medicine and/or the desire to become a subject matter expert.
*Minimum 5+ years relevant experience.
*Ability to work on site in McLean, VA 28 hours a week.