SAP FICO ANALYST (closed)
Given below is urgent fulltime position with our client. Let me know if you are available ASAP.
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: 110k + Benefits
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading development and support of SAP FICO and other related applications, as well as related business processes and user education and training, to support finance and to support Hu-Friedy’s accounting and reporting requirements.
• Working closely with internal customers to identify and prioritize opportunities for IT to support Hu-Friedy business objectives, define requirements, ensure timely delivery of needed solutions and ensure effective utilization of delivered solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• B.S degree in business or related field required; M.S./MBA preferred
• 5+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
• 2+ full life cycle implementations including at least one in an ECC 6.0 environment
• Configuration experience is a must
• Experience in Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost Center Accounting, and Profit Center Accounting
• Experience with planning in Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, and Profitability Analysis
• Experience in General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Asset Accounting
• Experience in cross-company accounting
• Integration knowledge with SD, MM, and PP
• Experience in Report Painter and ABAP Query
• Experience working with business users understand and document detailed requirements
• Experience recommending process improvements according to SAP best practices
• Strong customer relationship and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed (could include international travel)
• Experience in Consolidations is a plus
• Global SAP experience is preferred (multi-currency, VAT, etc.)
In addition, the ideal candidate has a track record of:
Being self-motivated to learn about SAP possibilities and practicalities through User Groups, friendly companies, online courses, playing in sandbox, etc.
Developing users' knowledge of SAP
Effectively managing internal customer relationships and communicating effectively on opportunity identification and definition, prioritization, collaboration and coordination so that the candidate and IT work effectively with the business to have optimal impact on business opportunities
Leading initiatives, facilitating business process improvement efforts and ensuring business and IT tasks are completed