Sr. Epic Clinical Documentation Analyst (closed)
Come join us and find out why Cedars-Sinai has been ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT as ranked by 2012 Computerworld Magazine. Always at the forefront of technologies, Cedars-Sinai is implementing EPIC as its comprehensive electronic medical record system.
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
Currently, we are recruiting for an Sr. Clinical Documentation Analyst.
This position is responsible for serving as an Application Specialist and liaison during implementation and support of Cedars-Sinai information systems. The Senior Application Specialist reports to the Lead position, taking direction from and collaborating with the Manager on work priorities and assignments as well as resolution and escalation of issues. The Senior Application Specialist works closely with a variety other EIS teams to conduct high-quality, high-service planning and implementation and support of information systems for department end users. This position applies high-level project management ideology/methodology to develop, manage, and execute project plans. The Senior Application Specialist is expected to have a high level of technical and functional competency on the assigned information systems, as well as a thorough understanding of hospital operations in assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3- 5 years relevant healthcare information systems experience required
- Technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems required
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including superior oral and written communications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Exchange/Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
Additional role specific requirements and/or preferences:
• Epic certification in Clinical Documentation required