Sr. .NET Developer / Lead Developer (closed)
Our client, a small web design and development firm, is seeking a full-time Lead Developer. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a variety of clients in a small, team-oriented, collaborative environment with room for flexibility and work-life balance. Their office is located in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago, and you'll also have the flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week.
We're looking for a strong .NET Developer who wants to take the next step into a leadership role. The company is experiencing growth, and this person should experience long-term growth and success.
- 5 years Web development experience using the following technologies:
* C# 3.5+
* MS SQL Server 2008
* Visual Studio 2005+
* IIS 7.0/Windows Server 2008
* HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3
* SOA, WCF
- Project/team management experience strongly preferred
Familiarity with the following preferred:
- Content Management Systems (Wordpress)
- Mobile Web Optimization (Responsive Layouts)
- Mobile Application Development (iOS/Android/Windows)
- Telerik and/or other 3rd party control suites
- Custom Control Development
- User Interface/Experience Design
- 3rd party API’s (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr, etc.)
- Linux, PHP, MySQL
- Adobe Design Suite
Interested in learning more? Please submit a Word or PDF resume.