Logistic Sales Account Executive (closed)
- Participate in 6 months of paid on the job training and mentoring with a successful Logistics Account Executive.
- Build a portfolio of clients by researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls.
- Act as the liaison between client, carrier, shipper, and receiver.
- Develop solid relationships with clients by providing them with excellent customer service.
- Manage the movement of the client’s goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported and delivered on time to the client’s satisfaction.
- Put in the time and effort to be successful on the sales floor and be recognized and rewarded with advancement to our salary plus commission pay structure and the opportunity for additional career advancement—75% of TQL’s management is promoted from within.
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with 2 years full-time work experience required
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Health and wellness program
- Fitness facility
- On-site patio
- Basketball court
- Potential to earn an unlimited income
- Opportunity for advancement into a leadership role
TQL is a fast-paced, energetic transportation sales organization and is currently the nation’s 3rd largest third party logistics firm. Built on values of flawless customer service and dedication to innovative technology, TQL is committed to hiring only the most elite candidates. Earning this position means you are ready to bring a hard work ethic and the commitment necessary to become one of the best in our industry
As TQL continues to expand in Cincinnati and nationwide, we are looking to grow our business by hiring confident individuals who will work hard to reach success. Our team environment, unlimited earning potential and dedication to your success through training and development provides an ideal setting for any entry-level candidate or an experienced sales professional looking for a new opportunity.