Data Analyst (IL)- SQL (closed)
Contact Jason Watt at email@example.com for details.
Applied Systems, Inc., the worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Data Analyst to assist the insurance agencies we serve with converting their customer data into a format that is compatible with our software. In this role, you will work closely with members of several other departments, with your key goal being the delivery of a timely and high quality conversion for each agency you are helping. Additionally, you will spend time researching, testing, and implementing new and improved control methods and procedures to increase the quality of future conversions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review completed conversions, analyze data, and run other required data integrity checks
- Assist trainers and agencies in rectifying any conversion related situations that arise prior to or after the final conversion has been loaded
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Functional Microsoft O/S, SQL, DOS, and Database experience
- 2-3 years computer experience; functional skills using Microsoft O/S, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
- Must be able to create and understand SQL queries.
- Advanced analysis/organization of project related tasks according to required specifications
- Basic level of supporting innovation
- Basic understanding of networking, remote access capabilities, and programming
- Professional telephone communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize technical projects; experience with deadlines for project completion
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems, insurance organizations rely on the company’s software to manage their clients and policies in a consistent manner to minimize risk, reduce operating expenses, and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Leading the industry in technology innovation, Applied Systems has been at the forefront of data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. Today, the company has more than 1,000 employees with customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems remains committed to help safeguard what matters most to millions of people around the world. To learn more, please visit www.AppliedSystems.com.
Employees feel appreciated at Applied Systems. In addition to excellent benefits and paid time off, we offer a business casual dress code and open communication policy. The resulting atmosphere is professional and conducive to productivity, yet comfortable and fun.