Project Manager (closed)
Partner Staffing is the "go to recruiter" for difficult, important, and time sensitive positions in Western Canada. We work with proactive clients who understand the importance of having exceptional staff.
Partner Staffing is currently working to find a Project Manager/Downhole Tools ,. Our Client is a leader in international downhole tool equipment!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize the fabrication shop to maximize the turn around of manufactured equipment
- Ensure a proper amount of inventory to ensure that orders are able to be filled quickly
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Implement new IT/accounting software that is to be added to the operation
- Close working relationship with the Engineering Manager to ensure effective communication and quick turnaround
- Minimizing project risks while ensuring the timely delivery of all projects
- Project Management with minimum 3 years of experience. A strong knowledge of fabrication
- Understanding of IT
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to compile project progress reports and communicate to general manager and partners
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-910-0744 ext. 214 for more deatils today!
Partner Staffing is Bringing Talent to Business. With an experienced and dedicated recruitment team, we open doors to opportunities that you may not otherwise know about. We are specialists in the field of providing high quality individuals to the Oil & Gas sector, Engineering/Procurement/Construction, and Utilities industries. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we might be able to promote your career!!
We are always interested in your referrals as well. We assist recruitment efforts in Engineering, Accounting, Information Technology and Administration.