Marine Electrical Supervisor (closed)
Recruitment for: Marine Electrician Supervisor
Location: Portland, OR
US Fab is part of the Vigor Industrial family of industrial services. We are an innovative manufacturer based in the Pacific Northwest. From sea-worthy barges to methane gas recycling systems, we use advanced technology and specialized manufacturing to meet our customer's needs.
(Many of the exciting Seattle opportunities have been created because the Company has been awarded two Washington State Ferry contracts. The anticipated duration is through the end of 2014. As a result, the continuance of this position beyond the referenced projects will be contingent upon future project awards being obtained.)
This is a bargaining unit position. If hired for this/these openings, new employees of US Fab will have 30 days to join the Local 104.
(Work as a Marine Electrician Supervisor with a small crew of electricians on new marine construction.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience as Marine Electrician (in a Shipyard) or a current Plant Journey-level license from any state in the union.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience as a Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Proven skills, work history and/or applicable education will be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Learn more about US Fab and our career opportunities HERE
- Read more about the position and apply on line HERE
- Follow our job announcements on TWITTER
- Or "like" us on FACEBOOK
VIGOR INDUSTRIAL CODE:
Be Smart - Be Careful - Be Productive - Be Flexible - Be Considerate
US Fab is a an equal opportunity employer and we welcome qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We are a drug free environment.