Java Software Engineer (closed)
This is a contract-to-hire position. The contract duration is 6 months.
This position will:
- Work as a Software Engineer on one or more development efforts.
- Analyze and understand requirements.
- Participate in the development of UML design models.
- Participate in the documentation of software design documents.
- Requires limited travel, 2-3 times per year.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred. Other related technical degrees would be considered if they included significant software coursework.
- Must have completed significant coursework, senior project, or similar experience using Java.
- Coursework or experience with object-oriented development and design.
- Coursework or experience with UML.
- Coursework or experience with unit testing.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please respond by emailing your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a recent graduate be sure to address each of the required qualifications, e.g., “I took 3 quarters (9 months) of Java programming where the subjects included client and server side aspects, data connections, object oriented design, MVC, data connections, and testing.” Omitting this step will slow the process or eliminate you.
Out-of-state candidates will be considered and travel expenses will be paid for onsite interviews. We cannot work with H1B candidates for this opening, however we will accept OPT visas.
Selected candidates must grant permission for a background check, SSN verification, urinalysis, and provide 3 recent references.
Posted by SQLSoft+ Consulting Group, www.sqlsoft.net
SQLSoft+ Consulting Group is an information technology company located in Bellevue, WA. Our activities are focused on staffing, including consulting, contract staffing, and full-time placement.
With our partner Quickstart, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, we offer a unique advantage to our staff and clients for keeping skills up‑to‑date. For every 200 hours billed by our staff we credit both our client and staff with one training credit. When two or more staff are billing, customer credits are calculated on a cumulative basis. Go to www.sqlsoft.net/Staff/benefits.aspx for details and to www.sqlsoft.com/Courses/Scheduled.html for class schedules.