Sr. Oracle Data Integrator Architect (closed)
Oracle Data Integrator Architect
BridgePoint Consulting a global IT Consultancy & Talent Acquisition Practice located in Portsmouth, NH is seeking Senior Oracle Data Integrator Consultant for our client located in Cleveland, OH. The accepted candidate will have the skills to provide exceptional consulting services to our client, helping them to maximize their Oracle Applications investment. The identified resource needs to have proven abilities in upgrading from ODI 10g to ODI 11g. Furthermore they should have solid knowledge around Repository Management and ETL.
General Duties & Tasks:
- Repository Management – Will work with parallel development issues, concurrent projects, Integration with Accurev, & manage shared code.
- KM Guidance- The resource will customize KMs & gather new features to address a possible upgrade to ODI and determine the amount of KMs.
- ETL Design – The resource will provide design guidance to assist the client in utilizing the tool effectively and address any problems that ODI cannot configure but will make recommendations with respect to validating those constraints.
- Operator Environment- The resource will determine how to best configure the environment so that operator errors are eliminated.
- Metadata Tool – The client currently does not possess the WebLogic license for the ODI console. However they have been advised that the ODI console can be installed on any Java application server & they are currently running on ODI 126.96.36.199 (soon to be 188.8.131.52). The resource will need to determine if there is enough of a feature payload to merit the installation & if so assist the client with the installation on a non-WebLogic server.
- Remote Environment – The resource will also determine how best to configure the environment to support all of the users.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients & BPCI Management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical and problem solving skills
Scott Miller, Sr. Technical Recruiter, BPCI