Software Developer - Ruby on Rails (closed)
Come build compelling web-based applications for this exciting and innovative organization with a bright future. Work with our team to develop new features and prototypes for a high availability system that people enjoy using. Perform code and database design reviews. Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.Cooperate in establishing technical strategy and quality standards.
* Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Passionate about Rails, and coding the "right" way.
* Experience with high volume, highly available systems.
* 1-2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
* Experience with testing from the unit level all the way up to functional testing.
* Experience with database design and query analysis and optimization.