The Senior Manager, Interactive Marketing will be the “marketeer” (half marketing master, half engineer) on Cartera’s B2B marketing team. He/she will power Cartera’s B2B marketing efforts, and will be charged with implementing and managing a closed-loop online marketing platform: the infrastructure, operational processes, and tools required to drive all Cartera’s marketing strategies and tactics. The Senior Manager will initially focus on our in-store merchant acquisition GTM strategy, with an exciting opportunity to build a high-scale online marketing engine to support local merchant acquisition. The Senior Manager will report to Cartera’s Director of Marketing, and work closely with the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, Manager of Marketing Communications, and Senior Designer to implement measurable marketing programs and content marketing efforts to deliver maximum results at minimal cost.
- Implement and manage all demand-generation infrastructure and operational processes to hit key metrics. Functions include building engaging landing pages; creating and managing lead-capture forms & fields; implementing and executing marketing automation & email marketing campaigns (including list management); managing lead scoring & routing rules; mapping marketing automation software to SFDC; overall leads data management; managing and implementing triggered email campaigns (for prospects & customers); and creating/maintaining marketing dashboards to measure program effectiveness. Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo or Eloqua), Email Marketing, and Salesforce.com required. Experience working with SFDC administrators and Sales Operations required.
- Manage Cartera’s web properties & analytics, including Cartera.com and OfferLink.com. Requirements include basic HTML skills to build pages per designer’s direction and test in target browsers; refreshing and updating the site (content provided by others on the team); retaining third party Web development specialists to implement video and dynamic content features; implementing live chat; and delivering weekly Google Analytics reports and dashboards to internal stakeholders.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all Cartera properties to help Cartera get found and reduce cost per lead. Implement an array of SEO tactics (e.g. meta tags, site optimization, internal/external linking) and best practices to increase organic rankings on and traffic driven from target keyword searches (as defined by marketing team) across all major search engines. Assist Senior Manager, Marketing Programs with paid search tracking to ensure measurability and ROI, and align with SEO efforts.
- Supercharge Cartera’s social and content/in-bound marketing efforts by maximizing use of Wordpress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, and investigating/implementing new content & social marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, Radian 6) to improve and measure results.
- Manage and allocate Interactive Marketing budget based on overall objectives and strategies as defined by marketing team.
- Plan for future customer (merchant) self-service by working with product management team on roadmap and timing.
- 5+ years managing Online/Interactive marketing for B2B software or service companies or marketing agencies (in support of B2B clients).
- Expertise in a marketing “service” structure supporting all marketing functions including Marketing Programs, Marketing Communications, and Branding/Design.
- Is a “power user” of Marketing Automation/Email Marketing software (Marketo a plus), SalesForce.com, Website CMSs, and blogging software (Wordpress a plus).
- Understanding of how to test/learn/optimize online marketing campaigns to hit KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience managing and optimizing SEO to drive organic traffic. Paid search experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing corporate Websites with basic HTML skills. We are not looking for deep Web development skills, but someone who can work with developers and/or simple CMS tools to build engaging websites. No Web design skills are needed.
- Knowledge of or experience in marketing to the following target industries a plus: local/small businesses, national brick & mortar retail, online retail, financial services, airlines/travel.
- Strong hands-on marketing operations and analytics skills – ability to present analyses and strategies to other functions.
- Takes initiative and seeks solutions that help overachieve on goals and objectives.
- Fun, flexible, team player who is willing to pitch in when needed to get the job done.
- Bachelors degree.
Cartera Commerce seeks people who share our values of customer focus, high-quality standards, dedication, independence, and a fun work environment. Everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.
If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you, send us your resume today! Careers @ Cartera Commerce
Cartera Commerceis the leading provider of card-linked marketing solutions that increase revenue and customer loyalty for merchants, banks, issuers and loyalty programs. For merchants, Cartera powers the industry’s largest card-linked advertising network that targets shopping offers to more than 150 million loyal consumers and tracks in-store and online sales. For banks, issuers and loyalty programs, Cartera provides the industry’s most comprehensive card-linked offer platform that powers personalized in-store and online shopping programs that build consumer engagement, maximize card spend and create new revenue streams. Cartera’s platform delivers card-linked offers via multiple digital marketing channels including Websites, online banking, email, mobile, social media and browser apps. Four of the five largest financial institutions, all five largest airlines and tens of thousands of merchant advertisers drive incremental revenue with Cartera’s fully-managed, performance-based solutions. The company is headquartered in Lexington, MA and has significant operations in Atlanta, GA.