Partnership Development Manager
Guerrero Howe Custom Media produces multiple high-end magazines that offer compelling articles, industry-leading design, and cutting-edge multimedia content. Our clients utilize our custom-media services to obtain impressive materials for marketing their business.
Guerrero Howe Custom Media is seeking a Partnership Development Manager to connect with relevant industry leaders and serve their custom-media needs. We are looking for a natural-born leader who can inspire and guide a small group of lead generators in finding high-quality clients for our magazines’ features.
This is a fast-paced, energetic, and exciting opportunity. Are you ready?
- Lead and motivate a team of Editorial Researchers (lead generators) to generate revenue and increase client contacts.
- Create a positive, team -oriented and collaborative work environment for your team.
- Develop a game plan to enhance the editorial research process.
- Network at top industry events to promote magazines.
- Build and maintain relationships with companies and network contacts in order to stay up to date with market needs and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years work experience, with an emphasis on marketing or sales (preferably phone sales).
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience leading a successful team a plus!
- An energetic and positive demeanor, ready to create a successful team dynamic
- Driven and results oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written A MUST.
Benefits: This is a full-time position with competitive compensation that also includes full health/dental benefits and up to 3 weeks of vacation time. The work environment is comfortable but energetic, and office is located in downtown Chicago, close to all CTA and Metra lines.
• Salary + Commission
• Paid Vacation
• Group Health/Dental/Vision Offered