Tibco Admin (closed)
Modis is searching for a talented Tibco Admin to come on board with one of the largest companies located in Charlotte, NC. You will be apart of a dynamic team located in the uptown area working on a large enterprise project. Please find the details below and send your resume to Forrest.email@example.com or call at 980-233-6365. Modis does offer a referral bonus if you know anyone looking at this time.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Must have minimum 3 years of strong experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO Business Works, Business Events, Business Connect, EMS, and Hawk.
- Additional experience required for at least two of the following five TIBCO Adapter technologies (Database, MQ Series, SWIFT, File, and AS/400).
- Must have experience in TIBCO Administration based domains primarily in UNIX environments.
- Must have good communication skills and able to work across broad spectrum of user and development communities.
- Preferred to have some experience in Java technologies, TIBCO GI, TIBCO iProcess or Spot Fire. Certifications in TIBCO