Sealants & Adhesives Lab Tech - Wood working (closed)
Sealants & Adhesives Lab Tech
1st shift, $12-15/hr, based on experience and degree
6+ month contract, but may go longer
Sealants & Adhesives Lab Tech Responsibilities:
- Carry out assigned duties in the development laboratories. This includes making lab scale adhesive batches, making wood test blocks and testing the performance of the newly generated batch.
- Perform adhesive testing, including but not limited Peel / bond strength, Adhesive / initial tack, Shear / cohesive strength
- Perform data compilation, and reporting
Sealants & Adhesives Lab Tech Desired Qualifications:
- 2 years of Chemical Laboratory experience. Experienced with sealants and adhesives is a plus.
- Previous work in an ISO-regulated facility
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Maintains current knowledge of construction materials desirable but not essential. Hands-on experience with batch-making tools (mixers, scales, in-process testing equipment), lab testing equipment (Tensile, adhesion, and chemical testing) and woodworking tools (saws, hammers, nail and staple guns) is a strong plus.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is the leading scientific and clinical research staffing company in the world. We employ more than 700 clinical research professionals and 4,500 scientists on an average workday on a temporary, project and full-time basis in a broad spectrum of industries and disciplines. KSR has more than 100 locations in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Please visit us at www.KellyScientific.com to learn more. I also encourage you to review the Perks and Benefits offered through Kelly Scientific Resources by visiting www.MyKelly.com. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.