Accounting Manager (closed)
i-wireless, LLC, a mobile virtual network operator providing wireless telecommunications services throughout the United States, is recruiting for two Accounting Managers to join our main office in Newport, KY.
Position: Accounting Manager
Overview of Position:
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Controller of i-wireless, LLC. The Accounting Manager positively impacts the company’s operations and contributes to its success mainly by:
- Assisting with month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation, and preparation of journal entries
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Assisting with accurate and timely financial reporting
- Accounts Payable management
- Bi-weekly payroll entry and coordination
- Cash management
- Special projects as necessary.
Attention to detail and the ability to work independently will be essential attributes of the selected candidate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BS/BA degree required, CPA or MBA a plus.
- Wireless telecommunications experience a plus.
- 4-5 years experience in finance, accounting, monthly close and financial reporting.
- Solid organizational and project management skills.