Data Stage Developer-Cleveland, OH
Title: - Data Stage Developer
Location: - Cleveland, OH
Duration: - 12+ Months
- · Extensive ETL tool experience using Ascential DataStage Version 8.1 or better, including designing and developing jobs using DataStage Designer, DataStage Manager, DataStage Director and DataStage Debugger and Parallel Extender
- · DB2
- · UNIX (AIX ksh)
- · TOAD
- · Nice to have SIEBEL & XML knowledge.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- · Capability to Review and provide inputs to modify existing ETL designs Involvement in Code Review and be able to communicate suggestions based on Best-Practices.
- · Development of DataStage Parallel jobs using version 8.1 Ability to understand the existing ETL process and design design New ETL's accordingly.
- · Experience in Tuning DataStage transformations and SQL queries for jobs to enhance their performance Capability to develop the technical specification documents from the functional documents and maintain the technical specification document.
- · Experience to map multiple data sources to single target database by analyzing the business requirements specified in the functional specification or Data Mapping Document Experience in writing shell scripts
for scheduling of processes