Senior Manager Capital Planning & Financial Analyst
The Senior Manager, Capital Planning & Financial Analysis will be responsible for assessing financial returns on the company’s strategic investments and will also provide financial modeling support for business development. This role will interface with key members of the of the executive leadership team and will have management responsibilities related to the capital planning process.
• Responsible for preparing business case analysis for capital planning projects, working closely with stakeholders including lead planners/merchants, store operations, store planning & design, logistics and information services teams.
• Assess projected and historical Return on Capital, Return on Assets & Return on Equity.
• Analyze retail investment data and translate findings and recommendations to leadership.
• Prepare financial models to estimate returns on prospective vendor partnerships or acquisitions.
• Assist in the day-to-day management and tracking of the company’s capital budget.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred
• Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills with strong attention to detail
• Solid financial statement analysis and valuation experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Experience in investment banking, retail industry, equity research, consulting or other client service role is preferred