Customer Service Agent - Beckley - Job Openings (closed)
• Suggestively sell clients products and services.
• A customer service agent’s duty is to generate sales of our client’s services and products and must represent TRG Customer Solutions and its clients with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
• Consistently meets established program requirements.
• Provides exceptional customer service and maintains established acceptance rating on quality monitoring tests.
• Accurately inputs, retrieves and accesses information regarding a customer from a computer system.
• Resolves customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
• Quickly and correctly answers product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
• Clearly understands the practices and procedures of the department and job responsibilities.
• Offers feedback to quality supervisor always based on errors or improving results.
• Operates a computer system effectively.
• Attends and actively participates in all required training programs. Shows eagerness and capacity to learn new products and programs. Provides feedback and suggestions to Supervisors for program improvement.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in both sales and customer service.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills. Effectively translates complex information into common terms.
• Basic-Intermediate computer skills
How to Apply:
Apply Online or please go to http://www.trgcs.com/joinus.html to apply. Requisition Number: 12-0084.