|Want to be part of a company that is raising the bar for an entire industry?|
RNT Capital Management. LLC is a part of the Carrington family of companies. Carrington’s real estate and mortgage companies, which operate a range of businesses directing every aspect of the life cycle of single family residential assets. Its core capabilities include residential mortgage special servicing and origination, property management and maintenance, and real estate sales and settlement services. With a management team possessing more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value for its clients at any stage of the business and during any market cycle.
Based on our continued growth RNT Capital Managment, LLC is seeking a Transaction Coordinator in Santa Ana, CA.
|The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing and approving documents submitted by real estate agents for accuracy and completeness. Enter data from documents into RNT systems to ensure correct and current property information. Prepares tracks and reviews documentation for execution, completeness and disbursement to agents and asset managers. Maintains/monitors pipeline on a daily basis to ensure timelines are met per program requirements. Performs all duties in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state and local regulations. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enter and update property information into RNT systems. Prepares and reviews documentation for execution, completeness and disbursement to RNT and staff.
• Work with and communicate status with Real Estate Agents, Settlement Agents, 3rd party vendors and internal departments do get transactions completed in a timely basis.
• Completes and reviews all assigned tasks in RNT systems workflow queues on a daily basis.
• Maintain/monitor pipeline on a daily basis to ensure timelines are met per program requirements.
• Provide management an updated pipeline on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Review and approve documents for accuracy and completeness in a timely manner (Purchase agreement, Disclosures, Addendums etc.).
• Prioritize daily workload in RNTL systems
• Assist other team members to process documentation to agents and 3rd party vendors (utilities, repairs, HOA dues, etc.) Researches expenses and reimbursements for outstanding items. Set up new Vendor’s in the system.
• Prepares documentation for overnight delivery for rush disbursements.
• Maintains consistent attendance to ensure fulfillment of essential duties and responsibilities
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist management to cross train/back-up team members when time permits and/or directed by management
|Education and/or Experience and Skills: |
• High school Diploma (Required)
• 2 years experience (Required)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite at intermediate level (Required)
• Ability to understand, remember and communicate routine, factual information.
• Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis (longer than one month).
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy; ability to process and input numerical data with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone; requires ability to hear and speak effectively on the telephone.
|RNT Capital Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. RNT Capital Management, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company. |
Feel free to contact Chad Hooper with any questions, 949-517-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.