8866-Market Control-MIddle Office(HE) (closed)
Overall Purpose of Job:
Primary responsibility is to manage the middle office operations related to Stable Value Fund Wrap Business.
Utilize industry experience in Asset/Value Fund Wraps (Stable Value Fund Wraps), and major Asset/Value Fund Managers. in directing and managing the day to day middle office functions related to the maintenance of SVF wrap contracts .
Ensure that all services, operations, reporting requirements and all related interdepartmental downstream processes effectively satisfy applicable customers, organizational and/or regulatory requirements
Thoroughly understand the processing system.
Requires ability to rapidly take-over a fast paced position to accurately and efficiently service the banks Stable Value Fund Wrap business.
Will plan, develop, administer, and coordinate all the group's functions, projects, and services. Responsible for cross-training and motivating staff including (a) goal setting and (b) performance measurement and improvement.
This position requires a thorough knowledge of operations, its related operating systems, and in GAAP accounting. Knowledge of, and/or experience in Stable Value Fund businesses [or Capital Markets] in the United States is required.
Microsoft Office Suites knowledge, Access, VBA, V-look up, Pivot tables, Macros
Supervise, manage and maintain that the below operational functions are met within the prescribed time line as well as meet Middle Office policy and procedures:
Identify and implement programs, projects, and tactics, providing the means and metrics for achieving the planned results.
1) Knowledge and direct experience in the Stable Value Fund Wrap business in a middle office or a back-office capacity with a major financial institution
(2) 5 10 years experience in an middle office operational area, with supervisory responsibilities
(3) Knowledge of Accounting & Asset Value Fund Business
(4) Basic knowledge of derivatives
1) College graduate
(2) Securities, Banking or Stable Value Fund background
(3) Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access, V look-ups, VBA, Pivot tables