Marketing Manager – Dallas, Texas
Our client, a world leader in consulting and information technology services, partners with global 2000 companies to provide business consulting, system integration, application development, and product engineering services. They enable its clients to fully exploit technology for business transformation. The company has more than 149,000 employees in over 40 offices worldwide.
Summary of the position:
Independent responsibility and accountability to lead Marketing for the Energy, Utilities & Services (ECS) portfolio in Americas in addition to supporting the organizations Corporate Marketing strategies.
This position requires excellent organizational, communication and cross-functional department liaison skills. The candidate should be innovative and creative with a convincing interactive style and able to think strategically on his or her feet.
Candidate should have a proven track record of experience and related achievements in the B2B Enterprise Services Marketing arena, primarily in the IT Services industry. The candidate should have had hands on experience across all nuances of Field Marketing including Events management and related digital marketing techniques, Sales enablement, Analyst & Media relations besides being able to measure the ROI on Marketing investments. The leadership role mandates the candidate to have the ability to develop appropriate Marketing Strategies including budgeting and planning for execution.
- Create and execute an integrated marketing strategy and plan, for the Energy, Utilities, Communication & Services (ECS) portfolio
- Develop a strategy that enhances the visibility of the Company as a respected global leader for ECS related solutions, products, and services. Execute a plan through immersive thought leadership, and extensive and creative use of marketing channels
- Establish excellent relationships with target influencers (industry analyst, journalists, bloggers and industry experts) and establish a solid and strategic influencer relations plan that will allow a shift of perception of key influencers.
- Play a leadership role in driving the alignment of business plans and marketing plans for the ECS portfolio.
- Develop and roll out creative sales tools to field sales teams about the practice and our proposition, supported with internal communications strategy that shares external marketing efforts and successes.
Secondary tasks associated with this role:
- Continually analyze and anticipate top competitors’ marketing strategies, and translate this into appropriate responses
- Manage specific events and campaigns, in collaboration with business units across the company
- Strong integration with corporation communications teams globally, driving unified voice and strategy
- Demonstrate exceptional positive attitude, aptitude to adapt to change, and boundless creativity
- Be active in social media, internally and externally
- Lead the charge in infusing corporate messaging into all company communication about ECS
- Capable of creative problem solving and can "think on one’s feet"
- Possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Very strong writing skills – writing sample is requested
- Ability to handle multiple projects and delivery at the same time
- Can adhere to tight timelines and can pull together a team to make and stick to a project plan
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Positive attitude, good listener, motivated and enthusiastic about the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, atmosphere, with little supervision
- Comfortable working in a virtual (global) team environment
- Degree in Marketing or Management, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant B2B Services Marketing
- Experience in marketing/event planning with proven record of achieving measurable results
- Good project management skills in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop skills will be a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and track record of developing successful programs
- Experience working with C-level executives
To be considered for this position, email a confidential resume as a Word document to email@example.com. No Sponsorship or 3rd Party – Must be US Citizen or Green Card.