Senior Financial Advisory Consultant
Sunera is a leading business consulting and technology risk management firm with offices throughout Canada and the United States. We focus on delivering finance and accounting solutions to address our clients’ critical business needs. Our teams are dedicated to helping each client achieve and sustain the cost-effective results they need. Sunera experts and consultants come from a top-tier background with vast industry experience. We can help you with any part of your business infrastructure in a way that is competitively priced and sustainable.
We view our clients as a strong testament to our quality and dedication to providing balanced, efficient and cost-effective solutions. Our teams commit to leaving clients with solutions that deliver value well beyond our departure.
Senior Financial Adsvisory Consultant:
Provide a broad range of risk and compliance services that include:
- Assist organizations with establishment and review of audit, risk, compliance, and internal controls
- Assist organizations with the development, implementation, and execution of Audit planning and projects in an outsourcing or co-sourcing arrangement
- Delivery of engagement presentations and deliverables
- Identify new business opportunities while engaged with the client
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Minimum 1-3 years of expreience with a public accounting, advisory firm, or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in appropriate field from an accredited university/college
- Designation in audit preferred but not essential (ie: CIA, CA)
- Current understanding and past project experience in CSox/Sox and Audit
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Flexible in their style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches.
- Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances.
- Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Highly adaptive and flexible.
- High degree of personal confidence and drive.
- Ability to convey concepts and services to clients.
- Execptional attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office suite