Game Mathematician provides detailed mathematical game concepts. Design game specifications and math models and calculates payback percentage, odds and other regulated parameters to ensure accurate payouts and compliance with gaming regulations. Develops mathematical models of games to test the pay table math for functionality and adherence to specifications. Applies programming principles to create game simulations and calculation programs and other duties as assigned.(Ability/willingness to relocate is a MUST - various locations available!)
- In charge of design, implementation and operation of enterprise business game mathematics for Company.
- In charge of creation of enterprise level programs that verify payback of machines
- Coming up with mathematical game concepts based on business rules provided
- Evaluating competitive games and providing feedback
Education/Experience:A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a related field, Gaming and or casino industry experience required
- Minimum a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Computational Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of extensive math usage on the job (i.e. math models, formulas, etc.) and computer programming
- Working knowledge of probabilistic and statistical methods
- With ability to implement these statistical methods and write computer programs
- Looking for a good programmer with good math skills or a good math person with strong software programming skills
- Must be able to clearly document and communicate results utilizing strong written and verbal skills
- Strong Excel skills a must
- Creative, forward-thinking, and thrives in fast-paced technology product development and high-stress environment
Excel Recruiting is always interested in speaking with professionals that are looking for an opportunity to advance their career. We offer up to a$500 referral bonus for each candidate you refer to us that we are able to place with one of our clients.