Core Java Developers required in Prague. High Frequency Connectivity (closed)
Core Java Developers required in Prague. High Frequency Connectivity
Exciting opportunity for European English speaking Java developers. This role will be part of the High Frequency Connectivity development team with a focus on Quantitative Prime Services (QPS) for our international investment banking client in Prague.
The High Frequency Connectivity development team is responsible for the design and implementation of the next-generation trading platforms that provide their clients with a low-latency pathway to global markets.
Continuous focus is applied to performance and capacity tuning. Other significant projects include exchange co-location initiatives, and support for sponsored access or clearing only, trading models.
• 5+ years of professional Core Java development experience or experienced C++ candidates with some Java experience also considered.
• Proven experience in high-frequency, low-latency systems.
• Knowledge of messaging and middleware frameworks a big plus.
• Professional experience working on a Unix/Linux.
• Experience with embedded programming such as C or Perl would be a good advantage
• Implementation of features, bug fixes and enhancements within the low latency trading system and the supporting components
• Work closely with the QPS business to gather requirements, design and implement new functionality and features as requested by clients of the system.
• Contribute in optimising the performance, capacity, monitoring and maintenance model of the current platform.
• Participate in the ongoing innovation and design of the next generation platform.
• Collaborate with teams in America and Asia to maintain a global offering consistent with regional business requirements and standards.
• Work closely with other Connectivity teams to promote common design and implementation practices and reuse of technology.
Excellent salary to compliment your experience
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
- Technical, soft and finance training
- English language courses
- Excellent early Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Enhanced medical cover
Friendly, relaxed but professional
Current teams comprise of international English speakers from all over Europe
Open culture where anyone has room to influence the working environment
Internal job mobility after the first 12 months
Big team building events 2x a year
Football every Wednesday
Working hours (9:00 – 18:00) with flexibility
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org